Privacy e legal notes
Prosdocimo S.p.A. informs subjects - who access this website and / or this App to use the Service offered ("Users") - how Personal Information is handled when using the Service, so that the User is fully informed and is in the conditions of being able to join the Service or not or to give - where necessary - a free, express and aware consent to the processing of their personal data. The purpose is to illustrate to the interested party the methods, the duration of storage, the purposes of processing his Personal Data. Furthermore, what are the rights of the interested party in relation to the processing of his Personal Data, and how he can exercise them are listed.
A. Data Controller
- Prosdocimo S.p.A., VAT number 01485920936, with registered office in (33081) Aviano, Via Ellero n. 5 is the Data Controller of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as the “Data Controller”).
- Contact details of the Data Controller is the following Pec address: email@example.com
B. Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
- The personal data you provide while browsing this website and / or using this App in order to use the Service offered by the Site and / or the App are collected and processed for the provision of the Service and may also be processed anonymously and in aggregate form for statistical purposes and to monitor the correct functioning of the site and / or the App.
- Your personal data may be used in various processing operations (storage, archiving, processing). In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- allow the requested service to be provided;
- fulfill legal obligations;
- manage the relationship with the user and notify him of the (possible) modification of the Service or of the General Terms and Conditions;
- respond to requests for information and / or assistance, including information relating to particular categories of personal data;
- (direct marketing and by third parties) for the sending, even on a periodic basis, of advertising material for the promotion of the company activity. This can be done through the traditional methods of contact (sending paper mail or telephone calls with an operator) or by e-mail, sms, mms or other type.
Your data may also be provided to third-party companies as partners for sending commercial and promotional communications related to similar services and products.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data referred to in letters B. point 2, I, II, III, IV is art. 6 par. 1 letter b) and c) of the regulation, as the processing is necessary for the provision of services, for the execution of the contract of which the User is a party or for the response of requests from the interested party, also representing a processing necessary to fulfill a legal obligation for the owner. The provision of personal data for these purposes is optional but failure to provide it will make it impossible to process the Services requested by the site or to meet your requests.
In the event that you provide information relating to particular categories of personal data, such data will be collected only with your consent pursuant to art. 6 par. 2 lett. a) of the Regulations.
The legal basis for the processing of data referred to in lett. B point 2, V is art. 6 par. 2 lett. a) of the Regulations. The data for these purposes can be processed only with explicit and specific consent. The granting of consent for these purposes is therefore free and optional and, failing that, the owner will limit himself to processing the data for the purposes referred to in the further points without prejudice in any way to the possibility of using the services. Even if the processing for these purposes is provided, it may be revoked at any time by making a simple request to the Data Controller or using the cancellation function at the bottom of the communications you receive.
C. Data Processed
Various types of personal data relating to the User may be collected, used, stored and transferred, that is, any information that can identify him directly or indirectly, and in particular:
- Identification and contact data : surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- Special categories of personal data : eg. data relating to your image, and voluntarily communicated by you when requesting Services and / or Products.
- Financial and transactional data : details of the payment card and details of the payments that will be made by the User, in addition to other similar details. Please note that we do not store your full payment card details.
- Technical and usage data : information on how you use the App and / or website, the access data, the operating system and the platform and other similar technological identifiers on the Devices used to access the 'App and / or website.
Failure to communicate, where required, the Personal Data by the Data Subject (User) could result in the limitation of the ability to access the Service or our ability to provide the requested assistance.
The main reason for the collection and use of your personal information is based on the execution of the stipulated contract.
D. Processing methods
Your personal data will be processed through the use of tools and procedures suitable for ensuring security and confidentiality.
E. Third party sites and plug-ins
This information is provided solely and exclusively for this website and / or this App.
F. Recipients of personal data
Personal data will be processed exclusively by the Data Controller, by any appointed Data Processors and by the strictly authorized Data Processors. The updated list of Managers and Appointees can always be requested from the Owner for consultation.
The Data Controller also communicates that the data may be disclosed to third parties who carry out various promotional activities so that they can contact you to inform you about products or services that may be of interest to you. This sharing is allowed only if you have given consent for marketing purposes. In any case, you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe feature at the bottom of the communications you receive.
Furthermore, personal data may be communicated by way of example and not limited to - to companies / professional firms that provide assistance, consultancy or collaboration to the Data Controller, in accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal, tax, financial, social security matters, in relation to the establishment and management of the existing contractual relationship with you, to employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of their instrumental and / or accessory duties to the execution of the relationship with you in always be under the control and supervision of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the strictly authorized Data Processors.
Your personal data may be disclosed to the Judicial Authority and the Judicial Police by virtue of provisions of law or regulation or by virtue of judicial authority provisions.
G. Data security
We have put in place adequate security measures to prevent the loss, use or unauthorized access, alteration or accidental disclosure of your personal data.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal data and will report the breaches to the user and to any authority, where we are legally required to do so.
H. Data retention
Downloading the App and accessing the website is voluntary. The User can uninstall the App at any time or change the permissions. The User is informed that the App databases may need a longer period to completely remove his data. Additionally, we may retain information from deleted User Accounts to prevent fraud, collect fees and enforce General Terms and Conditions , fulfill legal obligations or assert legal rights.
The storage of your personal data will take place for the time necessary to follow up on your requests and in any case for no further than 10 (ten) years limited and functionally to the need to be able to guarantee the Company any exercise and protection , judicial and / or extrajudicial, of your rights and interests deriving from, connected or connected to the relationship with you in existence and / or to its object.
The personal data processed for the additional optional purpose (marketing purposes) will be deleted after the 2-year term, a term deemed appropriate since these are data connected to the Service covered by the contract and in any case no later than the withdrawal of consent, without prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before revocation.
It may happen that cookies are served by third parties and this involves the disclosure of technical and usage data, rendered anonymously.
It is possible to use the cookie banner to accept or reject non-essential cookies.
L. Transfer of data abroad.
Your personal data is not currently transferred abroad.
If the data controller transfers his personal data to countries outside the EU or in any case not belonging to the European Economic Area (consisting of Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), he will proceed as follows.
In the event of data transfer to the aforementioned third countries, the data controller will ensure an adequate level of protection pursuant to art. 45 European Regulation n. 679/2016 (the Commission has the power to establish this adequacy through a specific decision and on this point, please refer to the list of decisions on the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
In the absence of an adequacy decision pursuant to art. 45 of the European Regulation, the data controller will provide adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 - 47 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016.
Lastly, in the event that there is no adequacy decision pursuant to art. 45 of R.E. 679/2016 or adequate guarantees in accordance with art. 46 of the aforementioned Regulation, including the binding corporate rules, the transfer of personal data to a country will be allowed only in the presence of exceptions in specific situations referred to in art. 49 of R.E. 679/2016.
Any information relating to the adequate guarantees referred to in the preceding paragraph will in any case always be available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any case can be requested from the email address administration @ pec. prosdocimomarico.it
M. The rights of the interested party
In relation to the personal data subject to the processing referred to in this information, you are recognized at any time the right to:
- Access (Article 15 of EU Reg. 2016/679): the Data Controller guarantees the right of access to personal data concerning the data subject;
- Rectification (Article 16 of EU Reg. 2016/679): the Data Controller, at the request of the interested party, rectifies inaccurate personal data without undue delay.
- Cancellation (Article 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679): the Data Controller deletes the data subject's personal data without undue delay if: the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the interested party revokes the consent; the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Limitation (Article 18 of EU Reg. 2016/679): the Data Controller shall limit the processing at the request of the interested party when: the interested party disputes the accuracy of the data ; the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data but requests the limitation of the processing; the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, but are necessary for the assessment, exercise, defense of a right in court; the interested party opposed the processing and is awaiting the prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Portability (Article 20 EU Reg. 2016/679): understood as the right to obtain from the Data Controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
- Opposition to processing (Article 21 of EU Reg. 2016/679): the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him. li >
Exercising the right to withdraw consent , if given for one or more specific purposes, at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing until the aforementioned consent is revoked.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights may be exercised by written communication to be sent by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Prosdocimo S.p.A., VAT number 01485920936, with registered office in (33081) Aviano, Via Ellero n. 5.
Propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Reg. 2016/679).
The Data Controller will take care to keep this information updated.